Growth Asia Summit 2022: Four weeks until the mandatory Singapore conference – check out the big brands taking the stageIntroduction:There are just four weeks until our in-person Growth Asia Summit in Singapore, with an agenda packed with the region’s largest food, beverage and nutrition brands, suppliers and industry experts.Story:
The three-day event will take place October 11-13 at the iconic Marina Bay Sands venue.
It will feature deep expert insights from a range of well-known brands, leading scientists, policy experts and the most innovative suppliers, all focused on the region with the greatest growth potential for food, beverage, dietary supplements, functional products and nutrition – Asia.
The Face-to-Face Summit 2022 includes:
- dedicated day one healthy aging,including our longstanding Healthy Aging APAC Summit, in a region where by 2050 1.3 billion people will be over 60 years old.
- The second day will be dedicated probiotics, prebiotics and the microbiome, Involvement of our established Probiota AsiaSummit as we connect the world of business and science in these fascinating and booming categories.
- And day three will be dedicated proteinincluding our protein vision Event where we will turn the spotlight on one of the fastest growing categories, plant-based protein, detailing the latest innovations in the emerging cultured products space and of course the traditional meat, dairy and seafood sectors.
View the early agenda here
The full list of confirmed keynotes for day one is:
- Mimi Kumar, Head of Product Development, International, Blackmores
- dr Zhanyou Yun, Vice President, Yili
- dr Daisuke Fujiwara, General Manager, Department of Health Sciences, Kirin Holdings
- dr Shan May Yong, Chief Scientist, Bioefficacy and Bioactive Discovery, Suntory brand
- Professor Brian Kennedy, Distinguished Professor, Department of Biochemistry and Physiology, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore
- Emma Burchell, operations manager, Complementary Medicine Australia
- Alicia Ng, Vice President and Head of R&D for Wider Asia, GSK Consumer Health
- Jesse Gu, Sales and Marketing Director, BY HEALTH International
- dr Kalpana Bhaskaran, Director, Center for Applied Nutrition Services & Glycemic Index Research Unit, Temasek Polytechnic
- Ee Fern Wong, secretary, Malaysian Association for Dietary Supplements (MADSA)
- William Tov, Associate Professor of Psychology, University of Management in Singapore
- Christian Philippsen, Managing Director, BENEO Asia Pacific
Speakers on days two and three include:
- Gerben Kamps, Head of Global Business Development Seafood Alternatives, Thai union group
- Laurent Stevenart, Country Manager Singapore and UAE, Impossible Foods
- dr Sunny Wong, Associate Professor, Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine, Nanyang Technological University Singapore
- Angela Brady, External Innovation & Partnering Director, and Regina Karim, MD, Senior Global Science Communication and Claims Manager, H&H Group (parent company of Biostime and Swisse)
- dr Shao Quan Liu, Associate Professor, National University of Singapore (NUS), Food Science and Technology
- Aaron Yeo, operations manager, GOOD meat
- Carrie Chan, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, avant
- Evan Hayes, Managing Director Asia Pacific, Factors Group
- dr Saishreyas Sundarajoo, Head of Clinical Affairs, AMiLi
- Nathan Cheong, CEO, Melrose Health
- dr Roberto Grau, Professor of Microbiology and Head of the Molecular Biology Laboratory, Universidad Nacional de Rosario (UNR) and Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Tecnológicas (CONICET), Argentina
- Sanghyun Lim, Principal Investigator, cell biotech
- Tony Hunter, Global Strategic Foresight Consultant, Food Scientist and Public Speaker, food futurist
- dr Dai Chen, Research Fellow, National University of Singapore (NUS) and CTO Probient
- dr Shaun Sim, Senior Research Fellow, Nutrition, Singapore Institute of Food and Biotechnology Innovation (SIFBI)
The following week, October 18-20, we’re also hosting a condensed digital event consisting of three 90-minute programs on the same topics.
During both events, FoodNavigator-Asia.com and NutraIngredients-Asia.com will help you understand how the industry can best navigate the region’s highly diverse consumer, regulatory, cultural and economic landscape to realize the significant benefits to reap that are offered.
Gary Scattergood, Editor-in-Chief of both titles and Regional Director: APAC in William Reed’s Global Brands Division, said: “We are excited to return to live events here in Singapore, home of our regional headquarters, and are excited by the outstanding lineup of industry professionals who will share their insights.
“We can’t wait to welcome everyone to our Summit as we showcase the tremendous growth potential in Healthy Ageing, Probiotics, Prebiotics and Microbiome, and Proteins here in Asia.”
Register as a delegate today
We also have extensive sponsorship opportunities for innovative brands who work with us to showcase their solutions in the Healthy Ageing, Probiotics, Prebiotics & Microbiomes, and Protein sectors. Contact [email protected] for more information.