Mountainside Residential Community to usher in a new era of well-being Park City, Utah
PARK CITY, Utah, September 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Magleby development announces the groundbreaking Velvaerea thoughtfully planned wellness community next door Park City’s the iconic Deer Valley Resort in America’s newest ski area currently under development by Extell Utah. Velvære strives to provide residents and club members with holistic well-being and an adventure-oriented lifestyle, and embraces nature and conscious living. Velvære will offer world-class leisure facilities with pioneering technology and carefully curated transformative experiences aimed at providing residents and members with proven health benefits, personal excellence and authentically balanced living.
The 60-acre community with 115 planned residences offers direct ski-in and ski-out access as well as year-round mountain adventures and recreation through an on-site ski lift, expansive ski area, discovery-focused outdoor spaces, an inclusive wellness center, and family adventure center, all centered around 115 private residences are interwoven.
“Our vision is to create a community where health, well-being and a brighter future are at the forefront of every convenience, experience and place of residence,” he said Chad Magleby, CEO of Magleby Development. “Our goal is to truly revolutionize what it means to be ‘well’ and inspire wellness-based communities of all kinds, not just in Utahbut all over the world.”
Homeowners in Velvære receive a wellness membership that gives access to everything the club has to offer. In addition, a limited number of Health Club Memberships will be available for purchase for non-homeowners, granting exclusive access to the following exciting amenities:
- Wellness Center (approximately 20,000 square feet): The state-of-the-art wellness center offers industry-leading technology and unique, transformative hyper-wellness experiences. Residents have access to wellness facilities such as cryotherapy; a hyperbaric chamber/capsule; LightStem LED; swimming pool; Nutrition programs for microbiome and biohacking; lymphatic drainage; IV therapy, thermal and contrast bath; Fitness training, yoga, meditation, sound baths, integrative medicine, cognitive health and more. Nature-focused pools with retreat areas and an innovative fitness training center provide areas for exercise and relaxation, while culinary offerings and a recreation center provide areas for nourishment and revitalization.
- Adventure Center (approximately 15,000 square feet): The Adventure Center provides the perfect home base for outdoor recreation, from skiing and hiking to other wilderness activities, and serves as the ultimate base camp. Here, residents have access to an expansive après-ski beach; Full-service rooftop restaurant and bar, equipment storage; Grab-n-Go Market; games and activities; plus a family-friendly outdoor pool and hot tub.
- Ski lift + ski-in, ski-out access: Residents will access America’s newest ski area via a ski lift located right in the community, less than 200 feet from the Adventure Center. This gateway includes 4,300 acres of new skiable terrain with bowls, glades, slides and slopes, as well as over 50 miles of hiking and mountain biking trails.
- Outstanding additional amenities: Other amenities include locally grown and produced groceries with delivery service, wellness education classes and retreats and nutritional counseling, and a fully managed, maintenance-free homeowner experience including all landscaping, exterior maintenance and snow removal.
The 115 residences, all characterized by eco-conscious design and amenities for well-being, consist of:
- 12 cabins (2,000 – 2,100 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms) – Homes expected to start from $4 million.
- 68 residences (2,600 – 4,600 sqm, 4-5 bedrooms) – Couple homes are expected to start from $5 million.
- 35 individually curated estates (6,000 – 8,500 square feet, lots from 0.29 – 3.3 acres and 5+ bedrooms) – Homes expected to start from $12 million.
To ensure a complete wellbeing experience, Velvære has enrolled in the International WELL Building Institute Aspire to WELL certification to the WELL Building Standard, the world’s leading performance-based, third-party verified assessment system focused on measuring, certifying and monitoring design and operational characteristics of the built environment that impact human health and well-being to prevent chronic diseases Improving air, water and light quality, nutrition, fitness, mood, sleep patterns and performance of its residents. Other innovative partners are e.g Delos – a leader in science-based solutions for healthier interiors. Delos uses an evidence-based approach to identify and validate best-in-class wellness solutions, such as advanced air purification, water filtration, circadian lighting, and enhanced sleep solutions, to help transform the entire experience of a healthier home.
Each residence features tailor-made retreats that bring the feel-good experience fully into the home. Retreat options include light therapy, plunge pools, saunas, steam rooms, and more. Completion of the first apartments is planned for early 2024.
For more information and regular updates about Velvære, please visit www.velvaereparkcity.com and follow us on Facebook @velvaereparkcity and Instagram @velvaereparkcity.
About Magleby development
Magleby Development was formed to combine the heritage of a 45 year old world class construction company with a heritage of building Utah’s Ultra real estate with state-of-the-art, technology and wellness-based master plan communities. Magleby Development works with developers, architects and interior designers to create luxurious wellness communities in some of the most desirable locations in Utah and Idaho.
SOURCE Magleby Development