Maureen Blanquisco is one of the biggest female fitness superstars. She participated in many competitions, such as the bathing suit fitness competition. This week he won Bikini Olympia. In a photo posted from the event, Blancquisco posed in a pink bathing suit, her toned body on display. He captioned it, “@mrolympiallc 2022 prejudging is over! Top 4 kids!! I am beyond grateful and happy to represent all shorties and the Asian community. Anything is possible. Thank you all for your love and support.” He went on to be #1. How does she stay fit? Read on to see Maureen Blanquisco’s 5 ways to stay in shape and the photos that prove it works—and to get yourself beach-ready, don’t miss these essentials 30 Best Celebrity Swimsuit Photos!
For Blanquisco, exercise is a year-round thing. Even when he’s not competing. He was revealed in this gym video he posted on Instagram that he works in the seasons. In it, Blanquisco is seen doing pulldowns and one-arm bicep curls. He captioned it, “Lean OFF-SEASON is officially ON. 10kg up from my stage weight! I feel good and rested! The power and the pump will return!”
Blanquisco does different types of training. One thing she likes to do is cardio. In this photo he posted on Instagram, he revealed in the caption that he does a lot of cardio in the gym day. He wrote, “Cardio. Workout. Sauna. Next stop cardio! 9 days out!”
Cardio exercise is a type of physical activity that raises your heart rate and increases your breathing rate. It is an important part of a healthy lifestyle, as it can improve cardiovascular fitness, reduce the risk of heart disease and other chronic conditions, and promote weight loss. Here are some examples of cardio exercises:
- Take a walk: Walking is a simple and accessible form of cardio exercise that can be done anywhere. To get the most benefits, walk at a moderate intensity for at least 30 minutes most days of the week.
- Jogging: Jogging is a higher-intensity form of cardio exercise that can help improve cardiovascular fitness and burn more calories. To begin with, try jogging for short intervals and gradually increase the distance as you become more comfortable.
- Biking: Biking is another form of cardio exercise that can be done outdoors or indoors on a stationary bike. It is a low impact option that can be easier on the joints than activities like running.
- swim: Swimming is an excellent form of cardio exercise that works the whole body and is easy on the joints. It’s a good choice for people with injuries or chronic pain, as water provides buoyancy and support.
- Group fitness classes: Group fitness classes, such as spin classes, Zumba, or kickboxing, can be a fun and social way to get in some cardio. Many gyms and community centers offer a variety of classes to suit different fitness levels.
It’s important to remember to start slowly and gradually increase the intensity of your cardio workouts as you get fitter. It’s also a good idea to consult a health professional before starting a new exercise program, especially if you have an underlying health condition.
Another type of exercise that Blanquisco likes is weight training. In the majority of his gym videos posted on Instagram, he is seen doing various exercises with weights and strength training. In this video, Blanquisco is seen doing exercises like squats with dumbbells, deadlifts, and hamstring curls. He captioned it, “Hard work beats talent when talent fails hard work.”
Blanquisco’s body part did a lot of training to help him come back. He shared many of his days back in the gym on Instagram. In this video, he is seen doing seated bicep curls. He captioned it, “Squeezing in this back sesh. 16 days out.”
Blanquisco has a strong work ethic. The only thing we do is, don’t make excuses for not exercising. He talked about it in the caption of this Instagram video. “If there’s one thing people love, it’s making excuses. And if someone doesn’t like to listen, then they make excuses. That’s why your friends won’t tell you that you’re making excuses. He knows you don’t want to hear it, and he doesn’t want you to be angry. So, they tell you what you want to hear: if you do everything right, nothing can go wrong, and success takes only the least amount of effort. So don’t make excuses why you can’t get it done! Focus on all the reasons why you should do it!”